Monday, June 5, 2017

Nutty Little Bedtime Paintings


At night before I  begin to sleep or tolerate insomnia I usually draw our cat or something from my imagination. Lately I've been using these spontaneous sketches for inspiration in the studio. I have a small 4" x 6" watercolor pad and some gouache paints which I use to give the pencil lines a life in color. The range of images  is wide but some of my favorite pieces are cartoony mechanical characters.
"Jack in His Box of Doom" ©2017

"Robot Totem" ©2017

"Wall Unit" ©2017

"Radar Robot Totem" ©2017
But of course I have to include at least one painting of our cat Mistinguett.
"Mistinguett" ©2017

2 comments:

  1. Charlene....these are just wonderful! I'm glad to be black on Blogger seeing new works......after absence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sziasztok,
    Pénzügyi problémái esetén elkötelezettek vagyunk amellett, hogy protokollok nélkül kielégítsük Önt. Akár 1.000.000 euró hitelt és projektfinanszírozást tudunk biztosítani Önnek.
    Bármilyen jelenlegi helyzete és nehézsége is akadályozza, hogy bankjától hitelt vegyen fel, bízzon bennünk, meg tudjuk oldani Önnel.
    Vegye fel velünk a kapcsolatot, és teljes megelégedésére szolgálunk.
    Whatsapp: +4917683830359
    Email: hitelgranit@gmail.com
    PS: Nem komoly és paranoiás emberek, menjetek a maga útján.

    ReplyDelete